Verified Reviewer

3.6

Dear Uber Eats People, Just as you have an option to check a box when you want utensils sent with your order, or you can avoid checking that box so you don't get utensils you dont need or want, I ask that you have an option to get less packaging material in the delivery process. Tonight I ordered one empanada along with 2 pizzas.

The empanada is a sturdy solidly meat or veggie-packed kind of sealed taco, which could be adequately wrapped and delivered in a bit of aluminum foil or some good waxed paper, but instead I received a recycle code #6 plastic "oyster shell" box (not recyclable). Its size was 7x6x2.5 and that box was wrapped in a lot of plastic wrap, and that dense & contact empanada, rattling around in that over-sized oyster shell box with all that plastic wrap around it, was put inside a huge brown paper bag! (at least the bag was paper) In that paper bag there was also a smaller plastic bag filled with three plastic containers with different salsas. There is no way for me to contact the restaurant vendor to tell him what I want and dont want, because when I use your app, you are the contact between me and the eatery.

So, if you would please give me more options on your app, I would have asked to opt out of getting the salsas, and I would have checked the App box for the very simplest "one-single-use packaging, so I wouldnt get stuck getting all that excessive packing material that will go into the garbage bin tomorrow. If you could for out something workable along those lines of more choices, Uber Eats could play a bigger part in protecting the environment and in making the world a better place. Please consider my suggestions.

I would have sent you photos, if you had that option. Please add a way to include photos here.

Thanks and Best, Karen Smith, Ex-Pat living in

San Luis Potosi Mexico.

Store I purchased from today Jan 24 21. - El Almacen del Bife.

I couldnt include an order number because it couldnt find one.

Location: Los Angeles, California