Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.4

I ordered a large brunch for my family of four from Cracker Barrell. It took two hours to be delivered, and every single piece of food was freezing cold (well below room temperature).

The food itself was completely overcooked (dark brown pancakes and eggs that had the texture of a bouncy ball) everything was covered in black chips/dots of burnt food or something that made everything taste like an ashtray. I never received any bacon, I paid for an entire apple pie and I received one sliver. Every single food item was half the size of what was advertised and altogether looked like something that a child would refuse to eat from a school cafeteria. I ended up paying over a hundred dollars for a meal that went from the bag into the trash can.

After Contacting UberEats ""Wonderful!"" ""Support"" I received an eighteen-dollar credit back for two of the missing items and it only took forty-five minutes of arguing and sending pictures of food with two people who were reading answers directly off a customer service manual.

I consistently receive unsatisfactory delivery orders with wrong/missing food items and I always just deal with it because I know how much of an actual nuisance it is to deal with the ""trained"" monkeys on the UberEats support staff.

As a loyal UberEats customer I am no longer continuing my business with their delivery service.

Despite being hailed as the best of the best when it comes to food delivery service every time I have to deal with their god-awful support system I am reminded of just how bad it really is.

If anybody has a problem with the food quality or quantity you might as well just say the order never arrived. This is not the first time I have gotten an entirely disgusting order and have been told that there is nothing UberEats can do on their end.

User's recommendation: Don't Even Try To Use The UberEats Support!

Ubereats Pros: Only if something is missing you can get a refund.

Ubereats Cons: No customer support, Take forever to answer emails, Generic bot-like replies, Do not understand problems not in the customer support manual.

Location: Lake Worth, Florida