Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I contacted customer support because a promo code didnt go through that should have. I clicked on the notification of the promo code which sent me to the app- it then directed me to eligible restaurants for that promo code.

I chose a restaurant from that list, but it wouldnt work. After contacting customer service and already speaking with three different people, they said they would help and I just needed to contact them when my order is confirmed. I then had to start the support process all over again and reexplain, only to be told they couldnt help and I would get an email from a department that could (they then exited the chat). Eventually I received and email saying this restaurant was not eligible because they do their own delivery.

I told them it was under their own eligible list and was super angry at this point after dealing with them for an hour! They offered nothing but an explanation and when I asked for compensation for the inconvenience and their mistake, was told no, but they would use this to make things better in the future. Their tactic of continuously passing me on did not make me give up, it just made me angrier. Honestly dont know where to go from here, and this is how I found this place to at least write out my feelings in a review!

So frustrated, annoyed, and really if they had just said sorry for the inconvenience and here is the $15 you would have saved we wouldnt be here. Really, the worst customer service Ive ever experienced.

And finally Im the most angry that they have turned me into a full blown Karen. UGH!!!

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY.

Preferred solution: Some credit/money back. .

Comments

Update- after over 5 chats and two email chains a supervisor finally reached out and gave a $15 credit for the hassle.

Ubereats Reviews