Verified Reviewer

1.3

They have been trying to get me to order from there for a while. I had an account that I had never used for anything other than a ride.

They kept sending me offers for $30 off my first order. Well. I spent over an hour trying to place this order. First, I had an order ready to place on my browser but when I tried to place the order it said it couldn't access my phone but I wasn't ordering from my phone.

Then I downloaded the app but the password was wrong so I reset it well the order disappeared when I did that. So I made a new order only now the restaraunt that I wanted wasn't available. I choose anotger restaraunt, 45 minutes into this journey, and made another order. When I finished choosing items, again, and tried to place the order it errored out.

Just a generic error. i logged out and back in 3 times and still it would not process. So I tried to contact customer service but because the error didn't go through I didn't have an order so I could only look at the knowlege tabs. I tried calling customer service only to be told that I should use the app and they don't do customer service over the phone.

The only option they offered was a Twitter handle. As much money as Uber has made over the last year, this is ridiculous.

User's recommendation: They need a viable customer service option for customers with technical difficulties.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments