Verified Reviewer

1.2

It's not resolved

Update by user Sep 24, 2021

Ongoing. They refuse to refund me for items not received.

Update by user Sep 24, 2021

Customer service is rude.

Original review posted by user Sep 24, 2021

Attaching rude response from uber eats below. And my response.

I absolutely request adjustments when I pay for items NOT received.

It's not my fault orders are repeatedly messed up through your app. Door dash and waitr do not have NEARLY the same issues as Uber eats. I don't control when my orders are incorrect or items are missing, so you trying to inform me that it's some how my fault that I'm paying for incorrect or missing items is very unprofessional. I will not be treated like that and I will not use a company who thinks its ok to charge customers for orders that are wrong or missing items.

That almost like stealing from your paying customers. CANCEL MY ACCOUNT ASAP. I will be writing a review warning ppl about you blaming paying customers for your mistakes. That's a real shady business practice.

Fix your procedures and put the blame where it belongs. It's not my job to contact restaurants that your app uses. CANCEL NOW AND SEND CANCELATION RECEIPT ASAP FOR PROOF OF ME DISCOUNTING ANY BUSINESS WITH YOUR COMPANY AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE TRUTHFUL ABOUT THE REASON WHY.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, an AT&;;;amp;;;;T 5G smartphone

-------- Original message --------

From: Uber Support

Date: 9/23/21 10:23 PM (GMT-06:00)

To: barbiemanasco@***.com

Subject: Wrong or missing items

.yahooHide{display:none!important} /// Please enter your reply above this line. Replies below this line will not be received.

\\\\\\ @media screen and (max-width:490px) { .removeDash{ display: none !important; } } | Support NO RESPONSE NEEDEDWrong or missing items

Hi Barbie,

We are sorry to hear about the trouble. Let me look into this and provide you with an update.

I understand your concern regarding the missing items from your order.

As per your request we have double-checked the details of your account, and we noticed that you have made a significant number of requests for refunds and adjustments on your recent orders.

Because of this, currently we won't be able to provide you with a price adjustment for the missing items.

To further address this issue, weve escalated your concern to the restaurant.

Your feedback helps us to make sure that restaurants/stores are meeting your expectations in quality and correctly providing all items in the receipt menu.

Please let us know if this does not resolve your issue.

Sent by Vipin on Friday, September 24, 2021 at 3:23:39 AM Continue this conversation by replying to this email or going to help in your Uber app. Get help Unsubscribe Uber Technologies

1515 3rd St.

San Francisco, CA 94158 Privacy

Terms

*****MY RESPONSE ***

I absolutely request adjustments when I pay for items NOT received. It's not my fault orders are repeatedly messed up through your app.

Door dash and waitr do not have NEARLY the same issues as Uber eats. I don't control when my orders are incorrect or items are missing, so you trying to inform me that it's some how my fault that I'm paying for incorrect or missing items is very unprofessional. I will not be treated like that and I will not use a company who thinks its ok to charge customers for orders that are wrong or missing items. That almost like stealing from your paying customers.

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT ASAP. I will be writing a review warning ppl about you blaming paying customers for your mistakes. That's a real shady business practice. Fix your procedures and put the blame where it belongs.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ubereats Pros: No pros.

Ubereats Cons: Customer service is a bad joke on you.

Comments