Verified Reviewer

Hello Uber team,

My uber eats account got disabled and I'm left with no food.

In the first place I don't even know why they have disabled my account. I've tried reaching out to them through several channels and after few days, they finally replied on twitter but there was no proper response after initial acknowledgment.

I have literally begged them to re-activate my account in a private twitter chat, but still there was no proper response.

I explained them my situation clearly that I can't step out to get food or even get groceries as I'm in quarantine due to Covid +ve. I got myself into a pretty bad situation without proper food, but couple of days later I somehow managed to get it from local restaurants.

Dear Uber, the way you handle your customer support is terrible and needs to be improved, you need to understand the severity of the problem and the impact the customer is facing.

PLEASE HELP!!!