Verified Reviewer

Several months ago my daughter Maria Graves (513) 805-**** (513) 773-**** mgraves1703@***.com who is a diamond driver referred me for Uber Eats. I tried several times to get signed up and was getting no results.

Finally, my husband Thomas Graves (513) 365-**** judithgraves1@***.com was able to get signed up, and we naturally assumed that Maria would get our points.

Tommy has an older phone, so he wrote several times trying to get my phone number Judith Graves (513) 386-**** embc1999@***.com added onto his account because I had a better phone. During this time we have been using both phones while waiting for my account to be activated.

We would like to have my husband's points added to my account so that our daughter gets her points, and then we want to delete his account (513) 365-****.

Thomas and Judith Graves

Preferred solution: Our daughter to receive her referral points.

Ubereats Cons: Sometimes given bad directions.

Comments