Verified Buyer

4.4

I ordered five dinners from Wawa and only got three in my bag also theres no one to contact immediately which is very bad service and I have not received my credit yet and its been almost over 12 hours since I ordered. so I have to wait for my money I am in and have no food to eat while Im waitingTo receive my money which I dont know when they say it may be up to 48 hours I have to see on that. I think you guys need to fix this so you can get either credit faster so I can buy some food from somewhere else or have it the correct food delivered to me again if something is wrong more in a reasonable amount of time.

style="

Thank you for sending this email to me and hope this will be fix this soon for other people myself.

User's recommendation: Check your bags before the driver leaves and have them to call you when they deliver it so you can check your bags before they leave.

Location: Sandston, Virginia