Verified Reviewer

On Monday, July 27th 2020, I placed an order to Starbucks on the Ubereats app. I waited a while but hadn't gotten any app notifications, so I checked the app and got an error message saying to please clear my cart and order again.

So I did this again but got the same message, so I tried again until the normal user experience and it said my order was being prepared. I received the food and got an odd amount of food and then 20 minutes later I got another order at my door. I was charged 3 times and got 2 orders. I tried to complain through the app and got a message saying that they are sorry but to be careful not to place multiple orders.

I would not have placed multiple orders if the app did not prompt me to clear my cart and ORDER AGAIN.

I have tried several times on the app and now I am just not getting a response. I would like to have this issue resolved.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Customer Care.

Ubereats Pros: Food is delivered.

Ubereats Cons: Not getting my money back.

Comments