Verified Reviewer

I was purchasing a gift card and kept getting an error message that transaction didnt go through and to try again so I did. Repeat, repeat, etc.

then I get all the confirmations in my email; now I have several gift cards and Im out 100s of dollars. Ubereats customer service is awful. I called right away and got bounced around. They will not remedy the situation because I do not have a screenshot of each error message.

Why would I? Message said it didnt go through so why would I screen shot? I did what it said and tried again. It is clear from the messages on the gift cards and the same amount from the same 8 people that it was intended as one gift card and no several.

Still Uber eats will do nothing to remedy situation. Awful app that glitches and even worse customer service for failing to help with an issue that originated from their app.

User's recommendation: Avoid buying gift cards at all costs…or it will cost you.

Ubereats Cons: Terrible customer service and glitchy app.

Comments