Verified Reviewer

This is the second time my company has sent me a voucher to use on ubereats and I can't figure out how to use it. Last time I couldn't figure out how to redeem it so I missed out because they expire.

Today I was able to redeem it but can't place an order because of a error that tells me to set my destination even though I already did. When I click to check out, it goes all the way to the processing page and then says error. I tried to call ubereats customer service and apparently they are closed which is also unhelpful. The app is not user friendly.

I never use Uber in my personal life, I prefer Door dash. I have never had an issue ordering from them and the app is very simple. None of your FAQs are helpful on the website either. I tried googling my issue and it comes back with drivers issues.

Both of my attempts to use ubereats has failed. I have 25 bucks free in a voucher from my company who gifted me and it will expire at noon today and I will be unable to use it, again.

User's recommendation: Use Door Dash instead.

Location: Phoenix, Arizona