Verified Reviewer

1.1

I order mr beast burger today while on a business trip in dover Delaware on Uber eats. When my drive arrived to pick it up they had not even received my order.

So the driver had to wait over 30 minutes for it to be made. Then she delivered it to the wrong room on the wrong floor and would not answer her phone so I could ask where it was. I had to go looking for it and found it on the floor below mine. The burger patties where half the size of the bun and cold.

The seasond fries where cold and unseasoned. And the chocolate chip cookies were burnt and the only thing n g that was somewhat warm. On the Uber eats app it won't let me leave a review which is weird. I was starving after a 13 hour work day and ate it anyway.

Wish I would have takin pictures of it but I did not think of it.

Not what I was expecting from something with Mr Beasts name on it. Very disappointing.

Comments