Verified Reviewer

2.5

I ordered food from a local restaurant 10 mins away, but didnt have time to pick it up, so I used UberEats. Food didnt arrive when driver said he delivered it to my door.

Turned out that he left it at the wrong address. So I called the UberEats driver to ask where my food was and he was already 10 mins away. He requested walk &;;; check my neighbors houses at 8:45 PM for my food. I told him he had to go back to where he left it, get it and bring it to my house.

(House # is clear on my house). It took him 10 minutes to get to the food and then another 10 to get it to my house. Food arrived cold and didnt taste as good. None of this was my fault, so I reached out to UberEats customer service so they can make it right.

Well UberEats customer service said they have policies in place to address these issues with a driver but they are refusing to give me a refund for the food that was cold when it got to me 20 minutes after I got the notification that food was dropped off. Restaurant cant do anything and they shouldnt have to since this happened due to the incompetence of an UberEats driver... I just want a refund for the wings that arrived cold! I spent almost $40 on wings, that were cold and not as good when they finally got here.

I even chose priority delivery and paid the extra fee.

Tipped ahead of time and then couldnt go back and edit the tip once the order was marked delivered when it wasnt at my house. I just want my money back.

User's recommendation: Don’t use UberEats.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Same Day Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Partial refund, for the $40 worth of wings. And the fees for service since I have had to spend way too much time trying to get a fair resolution.

Ubereats Cons: No customer service solution whereby you speak to a human, Food is never delivered on time or warm, Delivery person delivered to wrong address and left, Food arrived cold due to an error made by delivery person.

Comments