My order was never received, I believe that my order was left at the wrong door because I received a picture of my order at a front door but the pic did not showed the apartment number. That is one thing they do wrong, the picture must include the apartment number so that way we are able to know if it was put in the wrong apartment or if it was stolen.

Second thing is that when I let them know about the issue with my food, they refused to give me a refund or to reorder my food because it wasnt the first time that I reported a issue with my ongoing order.

The is always something missing or something wrong in the orders when theyre delivered. Their employees dont ever make sure to bring your complete order, they never check it an item is missing or if it has what the customer ordered, and they make the customer be responsible for it, they make the customer lose their money, the customer pay for their incompetence.

Very unfair for customers that are paying a monthly membership like I was. I do not recommend Ubereats to anyone, YOU LOSE YOUR MONEY WITH THIS APP!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Customer Care.

Preferred solution: The company to change the way they solve customer issues, don’t let customers lose their money, ask employees to take pictures including apartment number, refund the money for unsatisfied clients, change of policy .

Ubereats Pros: Good food variety.

Ubereats Cons: No refund missing food, Food missing.

Comments