Verified Reviewer

On 10/22/20, I took part of a promotional offer of $25 off $50. My original total was $50.46 before tax.

The order total was supposed to only be $33.50 after the promotion was applied and tax added. However, I've been overcharged by $22.33 as they seem to have done a bait and switch. They mysteriously removed an item costing $2.49 from my total placing it below the $50 promotional limit. Because of this, they overcharged me and submitted a new total for $55.83.

Their system is at fault and I'm now owed $22.33 because of it. I only should have been charged $33.50, period. I'm not the one at fault here and don't appreciate being called a liar by other representatives of theirs.

I should be refunded the $22.33 that they overcharged, or rather stole from me.

I'm contacting my bank to dispute the charge and informing the BBB. I'm never using this service again after being treated so poorly!

User's recommendation: AVOID AT ALL COST!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Refund $22.33.

Ubereats Pros: Driver did a great job.

Ubereats Cons: Horrible customer service.

Comments

#2020964

Something like this just happened to me today. Long story short the price with a promo code was $12.50 and minutes later my bank sent me a message saying I was charged $32.

The agents were no help and just ignored me. Were you able to get a refund back?

Ubereats Reviews