Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Oct 14, 2021

I received an email today saying you get $40 bucks off your first $100 Costco order through UE new cornershop service. I went ahead and placed the order to take advantage of the promo and almost as soon as I placed the order, I got an email just as fast saying the order had been cancelled due to a security alert.

The money has already been debited from my account, so I used the chat option for Uber Eats to see what was up and they told me I violated their terms of service and have banned me from ever using the app again. I honestly have absolutely no idea what I could have possibly even done wrong and they wont tell me either.

I also tried reaching out to them for help via email and they responded to me in Spanish. Seems like Uber is a giant scam.

User's recommendation: Stay Away.

Ubereats Pros: All cons in my opinion.

Ubereats Cons: Customer service need to improve.

Comments