Verified Reviewer

So this morning I ordered ihop through uber eats for the first time because I usually use DoorDash and after this experience Im probably just gonna go back to doordash. My order came up to $90 and my order was supposed to be her 12:05 by latest but then 12:05 comes around it said it had been delivered.

I went to check everywhere I thought it could be and it wasnt there so I went to check the picture and there were no pictures of where he put my food. Not only did their driver steal or misplace my food they wont refund me the money and like I said its my first time using Uber eats and theyre trying to tell me that I have too many requests for refunds and when I told them I havent ordered anything else they just said sorry for the inconvenience and ended the chat.

User's recommendation: Don’t use Uber eats.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Customer Care.

Ubereats Cons: No one to talk to, No easy contact for issue resolution.

Comments