Verified Reviewer

I need to speak to someone in regard to this "Uber Eats" app and the way to get assistance with orders fixed because we as customers are paying a lot of money for the use of your app, so I'd like to be able to talk to someone when I have an issue instead of having to constantly email someone who never gets back to me instead I get a refund here and there, or I get told now that I am no longer eligible for a refund because I have made an insignificant amount of complaints which I don't get why I am being penalized for speaking up and asking for assistance I understand that mistakes happen, but there was a point when every single time my family placed an order we are always missing something or the entire order is screwed up, so yes I complain because #1 I am paying for the food the service fee and taxes, so I'd like for what I am paying for to be brought to me correctly without anything missing or getting a snarky attitude from someone else sitting at a computer and telling me that I complain way too much...

So please can you have an actual person give me a call back like immediately because this order I just did I just ended up paying damn near $90.00 for which is crazy but because I have kids who enjoy this service I do it to make sure they eat, and they are happy as they should be regardless if I had walked into an eating establishment or ordered online or via telephone. So please understand out it's highly imperative that someone who can help can give me a call back at the earliest convince being that us customers are paying for your services and i assumed that also includes helping us find a solution that we can compromise on...

I sincerely apologize for the attitude in my email, but I have no way possible to get any type of assistance help or even able to get a phone number to this company so now that i have said all 0of this i really hope you're able to get me someone to assist me or at least point me in the right direction.

Thank you for your time attention and consideration have a wonderful evening and I hope to hear back from someone as soon as possible

Tanna Chapman

User's recommendation: To be Extremely cautious in checking over your order but quickly because drivers leave in a hurry before you can say anything and just understand this company does not customers who complain.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ubereats Pros: Pick up food, Nice people.

Ubereats Cons: Didnt call my phone upon arrival, Some drivers no solution 4 issues or errors, Could not cancel, There is not away to contact anyone of your order is messed up, Restaurants you order from are not responsible.

Comments