4.0

Ive had two excessively late orders which I know happens. Ubers times cant be completely accurate and I understand that.

However with my first one they sent me a 10 off of 30 code. Again my following order the next day I had the exact same issue but I paid for quicker delivery priority. This time my order taking 40 minutes longer than expected. Again sucks but it happens what can you do.

But this time I did not receive a promo and I was told its be another 10 off 30. Granted since I paid for higher priority I thought this would solve the issue so I feel as if the promo since specifically paid to be faster and my issue was worse this time I should have received the promo I was told I would get and maybe even one with priority to account for it.

Would normally not write a upset review but considering I never received the promo I wanted to take action and planned to just call. But lines are down or busy an I cant be helped which is again frustrating.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments