Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

3.3

I was told I would be charged almost $18 cancellation fee on an order that I needed to cancel because an item was missing. I was told that I was going to be charged this amount because McDonalds had already begun the order.

However, when I called McDonalds they said they never even excepted the order. I called customer service and they told me that McDonald had excepted the order. So theres clearly a disconnect between the two systems and the way that theyre speaking to one another. Be sure that you double double double check your orders so that you dont have this kind of a problem in the future.

Oh and the item that was missing from my order, Uber eats shows it as available.

McDonald says they dont have it. And if I had known that I couldnt add it to my basket in the first place, then I would never have had to cancel the order.

User's recommendation: Be very careful to review before you submit an order.

Preferred solution: Be sure your systems speak correctly- McDonalds said they did not accept the e order. Your end says they did. Your car agent said I would be refunded the money (she said it was order 2870F - but I could not find an order number on receipt).

Location: Scotch Plains, NJ 07076