I placed an order for Mountain Mike's Pizza through Uber Eats. Mountain Mike's received my order, then it showed a guy named Craig who drives a Toyota Suv would be picking it up.

The order would take about an hour. Close to an hour later the update shows Craig picking up the order, then shows he is on his way and would arrive within 10 minutes. I live within 5 minutes from Mountain Mike's, so a few min later when I think he should be pulling up with my food the app changes and says my order was canceled!!!! This after waiting an hour to get it.

No call from the driver with an explanation, nothing. I tried to call Uber eats and after being on hold for 30 min they finally answered but all I got was silence. No one said anything on the other end of the phone. I must have said hello for 5 minutes.

I finally hung up. I tried again a bit later, after a 15 min hold Marvin came on line but was no help. He could not figure out why my order was canceled, but did say the driver canceled it.

This has been a horrible experience. I expect a call from a supervisor asap.!!!!!

User's recommendation: Do not use Uber eats!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments