Verified Reviewer

Update by user Aug 01, 2021

He might be stealing other people's food, and I'll never know. I'll never know if he got fired, if he quit immediately after stealing, or if UberEATS even took the time of day to find this guy

Original review updated by user Aug 01, 2021

Ordered $110 worth of food they sent 3 delivery people all canceled and no food. The 4th delivery driver was an Indian Man named Bashoy.

He had jet black bangs, a wide smile in his profile pick, a mustache, and a plaid shirt. When the 4th delivery driver received my food, he immediately cancelled the order. I called the restaurant and of course they couldn't do anything about about it, their job is just to make the food, how were they supposed to know the driver would steal my food??? They tried to call the driver, I tried to call him, and he was m.i.a.

I complained to Uber about the situation and within 3-7 days I'll get my money back, but I'll never know what kind of action would take towards Bashoy. What if I'm not the only one he's stolen food from? All that food wasn't for me, I was trying to feed my family of 5. What if he quit right after stealing my food?

I had to reorder everything again and pick it up at the restaurant. They apologized, and they were as equally pissed as me if not more.

From now on I'm gonna have to screenshot every delivery driver I get, just incase I get another Bashoy who's going around stealing from UberEATS. And I gotta figure out how to get my tip back, because tip is based on performance, and I'm not gonna reward you for being a theft, this is ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Account.

Ubereats Pros: He never canme.

Ubereats Cons: Missing food items.

Comments