I am quite pissed off with Uber Eats and especially the response I was given due to my cancellation. This was my first time cancelling an order and it was only because I forgot to ADD something into my order.

Once I got a response she explained that I should make sure I have my order correct (I'm only human) then she understands how frustrating it can be to be charged for something you never received. She let the restaurant know what was going on. How did that help me? You guys still kept my money and was expecting for me to reorder the SAME thing you guys kept the payment from the first round?

It's not right and you guys make it extremely hard to support these businesses through you guys.

I've supported Uber eats so much but this just made my blood boil. As to I'm working from home, so I cannot go directly to pay respects to the business personally.

Preferred solution: I would have appreciated my order still and to add on what I needed without losing my money all together..

Ubereats Pros: Food.

Ubereats Cons: Dontanswer the phone when u need them, Cancelation fee, Never delivered food, Stolen money.

Comments