Verified Reviewer

I made an order with QC Tea Bar. I placed my order and then noticed that it was the wrong location.

This was about 2-3 minutes after I placed my order. I attempted to cancel on the app, but it wouldn't let me since the merchant already accepted it. Because I couldn't cancel on the app, I called the store/merchant and let them know I ordered at the wrong location and they acknowledged it and said they didn't start making my order yet and will throw away the ticket and ignore my order. I contacted chat support and the person told me since the order was still active, you guys couldn't do anything and then ended the chat.

Not helpful at all by the time. By the time I canceled the order on my end since the merchant wasn't canceling it, I was charged for the full order since it had been about 20-30 minutes. I shouldn't have to pay that and I would like to be reimbursed since the merchant didn't even make my items so there is nothing to reimburse the merchant for. Your cancelation policy also states that I'm allowed one lifetime cancelation refund.

My cancelation would've been within the 5 minutes, but since I was waiting for the merchant to cancel and talked with chat support, the 5 minute went by. I believe I should be reimbursed for the cancelation since the merchant didn't even start making my items and I was forced to pay the full amount for the cancelation since the merchant never canceled on their end.

Comments