Verified Reviewer

I ordered food from Lukas BBQ on 4/28/20 around 5pm.bit showed delivery would be at 5:55 then 6:25 then 6:45 then they cancelled the order without calling me. I called the restaurant and they told me that the order was ready but Uber eats cancelled.

The manager did not know why. I had to recorder my food and had to pay an extra 7 for delivery. Today is my birthday and was planning to eat by 6pm. Now I won't get my order until 8pm.

I trieed to call uber eats but was aebt to a voicemail that stated it was not available at this time This is the 2nd time this has happened to me. I expect a phone call and some type of compensation for my time. Im a diabetic and my blood sugar is not right if I don't eat at a reasonable time. I would *** an explanation as to why you would cancel my order.

Uber eats has dine this TWICE.

There is no excuse. They have delivered to me on many occasions and uber has picked me up at this location before.D

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Ubereats Cons: Spent extra money for convenience but wrong order, Terrible cs support.

Comments