2.0

I placed an order with uber eats on July 26, 2021 and it was immediately canceled by you guys. I was a little confused as to why it was canceled so i attempted to place the order again.

Much to my surprise it was canceled for a second time. And each time i was charged a different amount. The two charges were $16.44 and $9.20. The charge is showing up in my bank as "uber trip".

I respectfully request a full refund. Ive been searching the internet to find a valid phone number to request my refund for weeks. There just isnt a way to verbally speak to someone. I also dont have an order number because my order was canceled.

But im more than willing to send my bank statement to you guys so you can see the charges. Please contact me via email at barbara.fernandez15@***.com or you can call me at 305-302-****

User's recommendation: the simple fact that uber and uber eats does not have an actual phone number where one can verbalize their concern makes ordering from them a deal breaker. ive been battling this for weeks now. im too old fashioned to be placing my complaints/concerns via email. i like to speak to someone and by someone i dont mean a machine.

Location: Vero Beach, Florida