Verified Reviewer

I was charged for an order that was never completed. One night I was ordering carvels.

Everything was going fine until I was at the tip part of the process and the order just kept pending but never went through. I refreshed the app, and it went back to the items in my cart. I found out that carvels was closed. So I emptied the item from my cart.

Later that night I found out that I was charged for the order that was never processed. I had been trying for 2 days straight to get my money back, but every time I reached out and somebody said they were "handling" the situation, I was redirected to somebody new and had to explain my situation all over again. They would ask me for the same things. I had to tell at least 5 different people that I didn't have an order number because the order never went through.

Carvel does not show up on my previous orders and I never received the ice cream. It's not fair to me that my money was taken, and I never received the goods at all because of a glitch in your system.

User's recommendation: I recommend do not reach out to customer service if you don't have and order number because they suck. They just send you off to the next person until you get tired of reaching out. *** people.

Comments