Verified Reviewer

Last night I placed a large order from a restaurant which is close to my house. In fact, we chose this particular restaurant due to its proximity, knowing the food would be hot and fresh.

However, the driver made another stop first IN ANOTHER TOWN, completely bypassing my house on the way, and then drive back to deliver cold, inedible food. Uber Eats response? "That happens. We'll talk to the restaurant."

It isn't the restaurant's fault; it's Uber Eats' fault for having a *** routing system.

There was absolutely no effort to make this right for me or to even accept any responsibility. And you can't have a dialogue with them; the response is just "this is what we're willing to not do for you, so leave us alone".

Even worse, my credit card was charged for the order that was picked up in the other town, even though I never placed nor received the order.

I can't contact Uber Eats directly because the order isn't in my account, so I will have to dispute the charge through my credit card company instead. Even more concerning is - how did that happen?

User's recommendation: Don't use Uber Eats.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Ubereats Pros: Convenient if it works.

Ubereats Cons: Customer support nonexistant.

Comments