Verified Reviewer

1.2

I ordered food from McDonald's and joy teriyaki which was $ 49.36 and $41.39. I was not just charged those two amounts, I was charged 5 more times.

I got charged $2.88, $2.64, $3.16, $3.45, and $4.59 as well. This is *** I want my money back for the 5 other charges to my card that I did not authorize. I will just get my *** up and go get the food myself next time, cause I damn sure ain't going to let this happen again that's for sure!! I used to enjoy utilizing UberEATS, and the fact of not having to leave the house to get food and being able to have our food delivered...even when it wasn't pizza being delivered.

But I must say...I won't be using UberEATS anymore. I rather go get it myself..saves me the hassle of trying to get my money back for unauthorized charges!!!

User's recommendation: Don't use UberEATS, unless you want to get charged more than what it's supposed to be!!

Comments