Verified Reviewer

I don't even know where to begin... So I ordered food from McDonald's and Joy teriyaki, so I had both places deliver within an hour of each other.

I paid $$49.3641.39, so I expected the food to be good since I paid that much money, but instead the food from both places was not even good, not even a little. My daughter is only 3 and loves chicken nugget kids meals from McDonald's, and she took one bite of a chicken nugget and spit it back out. She said "yuck mom"! Then she went to eat some fries, and took a bite of a fry and did the same thing she did when she took a bite of her nugget.

Her fries were ice-cold, along with the 4 medium fries included in the order. Besides the 6 piece chicken nugget kid meal, I had ordered the family bundle deal that had a 20 piece chicken nugget, 4 McChicken sandwiches and 4 medium fries, and all of it went to waste. By the time the order got delivered, it was all cold. I honestly don't think it would have been so bad, and the food would have still got ate, had it not gotten so cold and stale tasting from it taking so long to be delivered.

Then on top of our experience with this order, my order from Joy teriyaki wasn't any better. Usually I absolutely love that place and their food is usually delicious, ...that's when you go and order the food yourself I guess!! Cause when I ordered through Uber Eats, my food was very unsatisfying. The delivery time was ridiculous, and my food was cold and my pot stickers (which mind you is supposed to be crispy) was nowhere close to being crispy.

Instead, it was soggy and had no crispiness to it whatsoever. Then to top off the whole situation, I find out today that not only was I charged for the food, but I was charged 5 more different amounts that I did not authorize. I have no clue what those 5 transactions are or why I was charged those amounts, butt this issue needs to be resolved, and I want my money back!

I will never be using Uber Eats AGAIN!!! !!don't times

Ubereats Pros: Trackable deliver & confirmation of received order.

Ubereats Cons: Terrible customer support - non existant, Zero customer service hence i will call police, Not getting a reply to an issue, Ridiculously expensive, Charges too much money.

Comments