Verified Reviewer

I ordered from Red Lobster in Geistown on Sunday 3/27/22 at 12:30ish I put in my credit card information and when I tried to place the order it said it could not be placed because the area was too far from the physical restaurant. I never received a receipt from UberEATS or anything from red lobster either via email or text.

I then proceeded to order through door dash, and it was delivered through them without any problems. Thirty minutes after Door Dash delivered to my 96-year-old aunt her door was knocked on and Uber easts was there with a delivery from Red Lobster, the charge was $47.93. She tried to give it back to the delivery guy, but he wouldn't accept it. He said that it was already paid for.

Please refund my entire amount of $47.93 to my CC card ending in 1965. Please let me know when this will be completed.

Penelope Ramchander

Ubereats Pros: Customer service unsatisfactory.

Ubereats Cons: Will not stop taking my money.

Comments