Verified Reviewer

Their app promised a 20 dollar discount when ordering from Walgreens if my order was for 30 dollars or more. When I ordered 30 dollars worth of stuff, it gave me the discount and said my charges were 20.66 plus 4 dollar tip.

But, when I got the receipt it said 39. And change. It seems that two of the items I ordered was not in stock and hence my order came below 30 dollars and they took out the discount and charged me the full amount. Their app did not ask me if I wanted to continue the order even when two of the items were not in stock and my order fell below the 30 dollar threshold.

Customer service was not helpful and said nothing could be changed even thought it was not my fault.!

Guess UberEats is only interested in making money and does not care about customer service. Not doing business with them anymore.

User's recommendation: I would be very very careful when they state available discounts because they may not be correct.

Preferred solution: Return of the promised 20 dollar discount plus applicable taxes .

Location: San Antonio, Texas