Original review updated by user Dec 14, 2021

I waited 40 min, mostly on hold and advised the rep I could provide proof charges cleared my account from September that I am being billed for again in December. UberEats website provides no option to dispute only options to pay.

After the rep advised for the 5th or 6th time he was going to place me back on hold to 'research' my issue, a few minutes later the call dropped. It's possible he did a call back, however as soon as the phone rang, the person quickly hung up. I called back and was told by the next rep the issue was my bank disputing a charge on my behalf. The charge I disputed did not get paid and the other pending charges were allowed to clear.

I offered to send proof and the rep stated she would send a form to attach the statement.

I'm still waiting for the email...smh. Customer service provided no resolve and the disingenuous reply "we are sorry this happened" doesn't help when the reps don't have proper tools or knowledge to help solve the problem.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ubereats Pros: Food was delivered fast, Delivery is good, Great restaurant options.

Ubereats Cons: Hard to reach or talk to someone.

Comments