Verified Reviewer

2.4

We used uber eats to order from Red Lobster. When our food became late we called to check on the order.

I decided to check the front porch while my wife was on the phone with Uber. The food had been left on the porch with no notification. To this day the food delivery person has not alerted us. She didn't even ring the door bell.

Food wasn't hot. Who knows how long the food was on the porch. I asked for a refund from uber and was told by the Phillipino call taker that there was nothing they could do. Basically he accused me of lying saying the driver did contact me.

I hate to be called a liar and I couldn't even get my tip back from the lousy company. Uber used to care they no longer do.

No more uber anything for me.Find a different delivery service. Uber has become horrible.

User's recommendation: Find a different delivery service.

Ubereats Cons: Worst customer service experience ever.

Comments