Verified Reviewer

My uber account contact number

00947********

Sri Lanka

Order Reference Number #9DAEE

Im regular Customer through uber eats app in sri lanka since 2 years... normal i order huge...

From beginning there wasnt any issue but in this pandemic some resturant quality was went bad day by day and many mistakes they do...

so im complaining continuly with proves.

Even uber office can contact the resturant for further.

If im buying foods for cash if those not worth and quality , without complaining what should i do? So i have got refund too for those i complaint... some times part of order only i complaint not for whole order.

Unfortunately yesterday i ordered through resturant i used to order regular cz they are well quality. Only two curry i ordered and order amount was LKR924/-

Rider got so many time to reach and he came around 10pm and he was damn unprofessional , here before i havent placed single complaint against riders.

He was keep horn till we open the gate it was very disturbing for neighbors too.

And the my order was spoiled , damage..

Resturant keep cardboard and put gravy cups on it, that not to shake but, my both curry has jumped out and cardboard was soaked from gravy. There wasnt anything left to eat.

Pls think can any human have it when it spoiled and all over the shopping bag its like rider bought order for animals. I have attached some pictures for ur reference.

I complaint through uber app help option but they says due to flagged my account they cant do refund for me. Unusual activities.

But i want to bring your kind attention on my order , pls refund my cash back and after this refund im not going to use uber app anymore.

If i didnt get justice definitely i will place complaint through consumer affairs in sri lanka.

It will be first complaint against uber in sri lanka. Cz i need fair decision for me. I post each and every social media regarding

Awaiting for ur kind reply

My uber account contact number

00947********

Sri Lanka

Order Reference Number #9DAEE

so im complaining continuly with proves.

Even uber office can contact the resturant for further.

And the my order was spoiled , damage..

It will be first complaint against uber in sri lanka.

Cz i need fair decision for me. I post each and every social media regarding

Awaiting for ur kind reply