Verified Reviewer

On 1/7/2022 I placed an order to Taco Bell. I never received this order due to my driver not communicating with me and she took my food!

So, I reached out for help, and the customer service rep I spoke with assured me that it would be refunded AND I would receive a $15 credit in my app wallet. You guys have the transmission of this info. Fast forwards to this morning, I was going to use said credits for breakfast. However, when I went to look at see Id they had been added, NOTHING was there.

So I reached back out to customer service and I got a rep named Cheryl or Cheryln something along those lines, again you have the conversation transcript because it was a chat. She basically ignored what I was asking and when I reinforced what I had been told by the previous rep, she just ended the chat. I honestly will never be using your services again, due to the blantant lack of professionalism. I WAS an UberEats driver before this.

I will no longer be doing that either. Very dissatisfied.

Preferred solution: The credits I was promised .

Ubereats Cons: Did not give refund, Delivery person delivered to wrong address and left.

Location: Southern Pines, North Carolina