Verified Reviewer

1.1

I have been going back and forth with Uber eats customer support about an order UBEREATS messed up. My latest delivery time was extended multiple times, to many to be comfortable.

I called The restaurant and told them just to cancel the order because I knew The food would be old and disgusting and hardly edible when/if the food arrived. I did Not want to food any longer. UBEREATS makes a carrier bring the food anyway, so therefore I had To pay for it so UBEREATS didnt have to reimburse the restaurant for not having a carrier actually near by the restaurant when I ordered my food. Im infuriated and disrespected because UBEREATS feels adding $5 in Uber cash will suffice, my order was much greater then $5, and my order was ruined because of Uber eats, I should Not have to have paid for food, that did not come when I was Expecting it, I had To leave for work by the time the last latest arrival time was.

The food was disgustingly cold and old as it had been sitting in the restaurant made and ready to leave for probably an hour or more. The customer service Ive been receiving due to this issue is appalling. They disrespect me, they just keep resending the same messages in hopes, what?

I wont Notice?? Completely waste of my time and Im entirely over UBEREATS as a whole and I will Be taking all of my necessary food deliveries and payments to doordash because the couple times Ive had to use their services, I did Not have one issue.

User's recommendation: Just use door dash instead.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Customer Care.

Ubereats Cons: No phone customer service, Drivers are lazy, Horrible customer service.

Comments