I was calling because I was trying to place an order for boneless and bone in wings. I was explaining that for bone in wings, it gives me an option to choose how many pieces but for the boneless wings, its not giving me an option to choose how many boneless wings.

I called the restaurant and they said that it should be giving me the option to choose how many pieces. I explained that to the representative and all she told me to do was turn my phone off and back on. I believe that the profile for this particular restaurant is set up wrong and should have the prices and options for the amount of pieces desired to order. Because of this, Im not able to order boneless wings because I do not know how many pieces Im paying for.

When I select boneless wings options, it literally just gives me an option to add ranch with no notification of how many wings will come in that order.

Im very disappointed at this and how the representative wasnt trying to understand my issue. This is also a problem when trying to order the boneless wings combo, chicken tenders, and cauliflower wingsneither of these choices gives you an option to select your order size (pieces)!

Location: Fort Worth, Texas