Ubereats Phone Numbers and Emails

San Francisco, California 94103
United States

Ubereats Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Pissedconsumer4183892
Missing Items and No Help!

I called the driver back because he forgot parts of my order, called ubereats and the customer service was terrible. The first guy i was talking to hung up on me mid conversation and the second l...

Pissedconsumer4183810
Did not get my order

Horrible customer service. Terrible!
Delivery guy left my food on the ground outside my building. I mean really? Instructions specifically say to leave upstairs by the door. He didnt even bot...

How to contact UberEats?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 253-9377
Total calls: 270 074 Issues resolved: 6 109 Last call: Dec 3, 2022

Contact Uber Eats Customer Service Via Phone

When you make a call, be sure to prepare the details of your order. You’ll be asked to provide the order number, the amount, the date, time, and location as well as any messages or confirmations you have received.

The main Uber Eats phone number is (800) 253-6882. This number is used by customers to call Uber Eats support if they need to make a quick change to their order, or if there is a problem.

Having a phone number available, however, doesn’t guarantee success with customer service. If you don’t succeed with the above Uber Eats phone number, you can also contact the company via the service phone number at (800) 253-9377 or (913) 442-8075.

Contact Uber Eats Customer Support Via Social Networks

Uber Eats help center has social networks like Twitter or Facebook. The company routinely tweets specials and information via Uber Eats Twitter and also announces the same promotions and offers via Facebook. So, you can use Twitter and Facebook feeds as a way to contact the Uber Eats customer service.

This form of Uber Eats contact is very public, which can lead to faster results by the company. It turns out that the social media accounts are monitored by Uber Eats support.

To contact Uber Eats customer service on Twitter, you can visit their page at @UberEats or tag them in your post. If you prefer Facebook, you can find the Uber Eats social page in the search and follow it.

Contact Uber Eats Customer Service Via Email

You can send an Uber Eats customer service email through the company’s help pages. If you visit the page for an Uber Eats complaint that is unrelated to the help menu selections, there is a more generic online form that you can use to submit a complaint to the company.

Summary of Ubereats Customer Service Calls

6% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Ubereats Customer Service?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Did not receive order”
  • “Wrong order delivered”
  • “Didn't receive all of order”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Food”
  • “Had used Uber eats to order food and get it. Never received my food and I was charged for it. I would like to get my money back”
  • “Never got my food . Driver delivered to wrong house. This is my first time using you guys and I'm wondering what happen to my order”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I had a 20$ voucher but they still charged to my credit card”
  • “Unauthorizedpayment”
  • “My promo code wont work”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancelled order and money”
  • “Canceled order immediately”
  • “They canceled my order”

Refund Question:

• “I need a refund”
  • “Complaint and Refund”
  • “Refund money”

Account Question:

• “Im having trouble login into my account”
  • “Uber acct cganged”
  • “Account states that I have promotion available but I cannot use it”

Request for Information Question:

• “I need help canceling order”
  • “No. One is reaching out to me about a order”
  • “Cant track my order”

Cards Question:

• “Money was taking off my card”
  • “Someone using My card to order food I want it Canceled out Of Your system”
  • “Money taken off my card”

Staff Question:

• “Talk to customers services”
  • “Service issues”
  • “Rude delivery person”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App”
  • “Website error when ordering”
  • “Totally pissed at your application in your service”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change an order”
  • “Phone number change and can't log in”
  • “Replace card account fraud incorrect”

Employment Question:

• “1099”
  • “My job gave me a voucher and it's not applying to my account it says it's applied but it is not”
  • “Taxes 1099”

Other Question:

• “Help with my menu selection”
  • “Spilled order”

To read more: https://www.ubereats.com//www.uber.com/legal/terms
Ubereats Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.ubereats.com//www.uber.com/legal/privacy/users/
Ubereats FAQ
Download the app and add The Customer's delivery address. Choose from the full menu of The Client's city’s best restaurants. The extra fee ensures reliability. Sometimes there are more orders in a certain area than delivery partners who are able to deliver them. Booking fees are the standard fee that The Customer pay for using Company's service. This additional fee will only appear if Uber Eats is busy in that particular area. Pricing is dynamic and is calculated by taking into account how many people want to use the service and how many delivery partners are on the road in a certain area. No, not at all. The extra fee will only appear when Uber Eats is busy in certain areas, and will go away when the amount of orders balances with the number of delivery partners. Fees for busy areas are dynamic so they may come and go depending on the availability of delivery partners in a specific area and demand for Uber Eats in that same area.
To read more: https://about.ubereats.com/faq
Ubereats Pros and Cons

Pros: Convenient, No pros, Convenience, Delivery, No customer service

Cons: Customer service, Difficult to reach customer service, No customer service, Unreliable, No customer support