Verified Reviewer

My Starbucks vanilla cream cold brew coffee arrived totally spilled inside of two paper bags. The entire contents had been spilled completely out of the cup, there was nothing left in the cup at all to drink, all of its contents were pooled at the bottom of the bags in which all the food items were packed.

It was a disgusting mess, dripping all over the place through the soaked Starbucks paper bags. It did not occur to me at that moment to take a photo of it all! I was just focused on containing the mess as quickly as possible, disposing of it, and cleaning the mess off of my carpet. After customer support made me explain what happened3 different times in 3 different emailsthey still refused to refund my money, as I did not possess photographic evidence of the incident.

They literally stole $5.50 from me. They took my money while delivering no consumable product. I was unable to consume the product for which I paid because its entire contents, $5.50, were spilled en route, by no fault of my own, and they have refused to make it right. I have ordered from Uber Eats so many times over the past 3 years, I have spent so much money with them, and have consistently put up with mistakes on my orders.

I've had to report missing items SO many times! Sometimes Ive had to report items being damaged or for poor quality, but its almost always due to items missing completely. And yet, Uber Eats lacks such customer relations skills and ethics to right a wrong with a customer who has been loyal despite being poorly served by them in the past.

To add insult to injury, the customer service line listed is bogus; you receive is an outgoing message saying something like, Were sorry but Uber Eats does not have customer support by phone at this time, please select the help feature within the mobile app. Uber Eats does not do what they promise consumers, they do not do as they advertise, and they have now lost a customer.

User's recommendation: Uber eats makes tons of mistakes and does not make it right with the customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Customer Care.

Ubereats Pros: Having food delivery during covid-19.

Ubereats Cons: Did not receive my refund, Worst process to get in contact with costumer service, Order is messed up, Frequently missing items or too damaged to consume.

Comments