Verified Reviewer

Hello Uber Eats,

Loyal Uber customer here. I ordered from Huckelberry Cafe this morning and the address of the "delivery" was set to the restaurant instead of my house.

I cancelled. (this order) and I reordered and contacted customer service to refund the orignal order and they cancelled the re-order instead.

It was very confusing that the delivery address could be set to the restuarant because no one would order a "delivery " to the restaurant :-)

I understand the rules and policy that the food was prepared AND I'm a loyal uber customer and "delivery" to the restaurant address simply doesn't even make sense and there should be a pop menu warning customers if it is set to the same address as the restaurant.

I'm wondering if you could please please make an exception to your policy and refund my order because it was almost $100 and no one ate any food and altogether it was a very unsatisfying customer experience.

I would realy appreciate if you would consider this refund due to the bizarre delivery address error and my loyalty over the years as a customer.

Mike