Verified Reviewer

My deliver driver was 2 hours late. When I asked why he was so late he said he went to the wrong Panda Express when theres only one Panda Express in Tracy.

He said his phone somehow stopped working even though Panda Express is 5 minutes away. Came with 1 drink that looked like it was contaminated (had pictures) and didnt bring the 4 other drinks. Food was clearly opened and food was missing from the order itself and from some of the plates that were there. I paid over $100 plus a 20% tip.

The app is not allowing me to change the tip amount for he does not deserve the 20% tip.

I threw away all the food because I was scared it was contaminated this was a waste of $100 and Ill NEVER use Uber eats again. As you can see you previously have users Uber eats a lot with no issue.

User's recommendation: Don’t end of getting this driver.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Ubereats Pros: Normally things are great.

Ubereats Cons: This particular driver and order.

Comments