Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jun 09, 2021

Our food was just delivered by 'Kurtis.' We watched from the window as he left the food on our porch (not part of the directions) and left without letting us know our food was there.

Update by user Jun 09, 2021

It just said the driver was two minutes away and now it's saying he's four minutes away. He took a wrong turn apparently and now we're waiting even more time for food.

I called the restaurant we ordered from and they said it took him almost an hour and a half to get to the restaurant itself. I am extremely upset and hope the food is at least still warm.

Update by user Jun 09, 2021

My delivery got delayed another ten minutes... it's been almost two hours...

Original review posted by user Jun 09, 2021

I placed an order at 12:11 and was disappointed to see the website saying it was 12:45 and that my order would take until 1:15. Then around 1:10 it said it was delayed until 1:35.

We waited again and 1:30 rolls around, and it was delayed again to 1:50. I'm very disappointed as we had hoped to be eating over an hour ago.

I tried to call customer service but no one answered and an automated message saying the phones were unavailable played. Whatever can be done to remedy this would be greatly appreciated, although I am reluctant to use this app/site in the future.

User's recommendation: Don't bother...

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Ubereats Cons: Phone number disconnected cannot call for help, Multiple delays.

Comments