Verified Reviewer

1.5

Update by user Sep 02, 2021

After 2 weeks of constantly contacting uber eats support they just continued to (and still do) say they won't do anything because I didn't contact them in time. I contacted my bank and explained the situation and they did an investigation and after reviewing my evidence they returned my money and now uber eats claims I owe them the $90 and cannot use my account again until it is paid.

I have no intention of ever using their service again and I will not give them another dime seeing as how they stole my money in the first place. This is a terrible company and I will fully continue to support doordash as their customer service is completely customer based and there is ALWAYS a PERSON waiting to help when something goes wrong.

Original review posted by user Aug 03, 2021

I spent $90 at Jake's wayback burgers and when the driver showed up to get my order he was informed there would be another bag in just a moment and he should wait. I was informed by the employee I spoke to at the store) He swiped his hand at them and mumbled something and left the store with a single bag (all fries) .

He delivered the single bag send left claiming it was delivered. I grabbed it saw it was missing almost my entire order and immediately called to inform the driver. He gave me an attitude and said the store said that was it and if "I had a problem with it I should call the store" which I did. The manager explained what he did and even knew exactly which order I was calling about.

She said it was ok and she would remake the burgers and they could just send the driver back. When I called and asked if he would return to complete the order he outright refused saying he would not be paid by uber so it was not worth it for him and I could deal with it myself. I've been constantly messaging, emailing and chatting ubereats customer help people who have blatantly told me they will not help or give my money back because I waited more than 48 hours to contact them and of course I haven't gotten my bank on the phone so I'm losing $90 for 4 small orders of fries.

I have 14 screenshots of proof of the ignorance im getting from uber and nowhere to send them. Idk what to do.

User's recommendation: DONT USE UBER EATS.

Ubereats Pros: Easy ordering, Great restaurant selections, Lots of food choices.

Ubereats Cons: Too hard to reach, Horrible support, Costumer service isnt providing customer service, Terrible drivers, No customer service at all, Any interaction i have had with them, No customer service, Claiming its my fault when i have records.

Comments