Verified Buyer

1.3

I watched my driver from my balcony park outside my gated residential address on the street. Attempt to call me and when I tried to answer and call back, the driver never answered and then drove off.

I live in a gated community where all Uber drivers and gusts must check in to enter. There was no attempt at delivering my order. The driver simply drove near the residents and made an attempt to be present when he was clearly in the street and did not attempt to come anywhere near the door let alone the building.

My wife is 8 months pregnant and I were starving tonight and had a big order of chipotle that ran up to 70$

We are extremely angry with the driver and Ubereats as a service. This is the second time in years that this has happened.

User's recommendation: Don’t ever order ubereats again unless you want to be scammed.

Comments