1.1

This is the 4th or 5th time I have ordered from Uber eats and had a major issue. I have had small problems before where I'm missing a cookie or a small item.

But I am so fed up with repeatedly getting someone else's food. Not only that, I have been told multiple times that they will go back to get the food to fix it and then don't ever do it. The order I received today is from DoorDash. I ordered from Uber eats.

I don't understand how these drivers are this incompetent. Furthermore, I am fed up with Uber eats. You need to fix your *** or you will lose customers. I know I'm not the only one this has happened to, so it needs to stop.

Also, I called the support line and no one answers, and it tells you that they don't offer support on the phone.

That's not something a large company should do. This is quite an awful app and service if they are so ready to refund you rather than fix the mistake

User's recommendation: Don’t order from here unless you don’t want to get your food or are ready to go hungry that night.

Ubereats Pros: Cheap delivery prices.

Ubereats Cons: Do not resolve problems, Miss items in orders, Do not answer calls, Rarely get correct order, Drivers do not care.

Comments

#2072656

So what you're saying is you feel stupid cause you keep using them?

#2072696
@PissedConsumer2072656

No, that isn't what they said at all. They are fed up with sorry service from Ubereats.

Ubereats Reviews