1.8

Delivery driver did not deliver three out of the four meals that were ordered and then yelled at me for it. In no way shape or form is that professional and I will be sure to make it is very known on social media that is by far the worst service I have ever received.

The receipt taped on the bag that was received specifically shows that there are four different meals to delivered to the customer. I kindly at first tried to explain this to delivery driver and she proceeded to tell me I was wrong. Do Uber gave me my money back, this is absolutely ridiculous your delivery drivers and need a whole different set of requirements to actually work for you guys. One of them should be speaking English, at least as a second language.

Best delivery driver has made it to where I will likely never use ubereats again. And then after trying to explain multiple times that she should have read the receipt before leaving the restaurant, because I used to deliver food for you guys, she proceeded to yell at me and tell me that I was wrong. Absolutely disgusting service. You should be ashamed of having her as a driver for you guys.

And you guys need to make it possible for somebody to call you.

Pretending like you're going to email me back as BS. I also paid the extra to have it delivered priority

User's recommendation: Here recently the drivers are trying to rip people off.

Preferred solution: I need the company to call me, I would like to speak to a real person. .

Location: Dania Beach, Florida