3.0

I was shocked by the driver. After I informed the driver Jennifer that my food was brought to the wrong location.

The driver proceeded to inform me she wasn't making a bunch of money on this job, and that she would need to be compensated to go get my food and drop it off. I was stunned that I was being extorted for food. After informing her I just wanted my food or my money back, the driver proceeded to get upset and started yelling at me. At this point I just asked her who I would need to contact to get my money back.

She then hung up on me. After I tried calling her three times she finally picked up just to yell some more about how this isn't her problem. Then when I asked about customer support she hung up again. I then went to the internet and looked up the number to reach Uber.

After trying to call then I went though a lengthy process to get my money back.

I was really disappointed with the driver. However, the customer service was great I have my money back in 24 hours.

User's recommendation: To always watch out for driver extortion. Remember that extortion is illegal.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments