Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update by user Feb 12, 2021

McDonald’s in Trent Bridge, Nottingham and the Uber eats driver who delivered my food, never resolved the issue and they just left it. It was poorly handled.

Original review posted by user Jan 13, 2021

So, first of all... I ordered McDonalds on Uber eats, I then proceeded to wait for my order for over 40 minutes to then receive it.

But it wasnt what I wasnt expecting. Nothing near to what i was expecting. I received 2 items out of the whole order which was a McFlurry and a strawberry milkshake. In the whole I order I ordered a Big Mac meal, a chicken wrap (sweet chilli) a triple cheeseburger a 99p cheeseburger and 2 large fries.

And all that came was a McFlurry and a strawberry milkshake. I then started to contact Uber eats support on the app, had no luck. They kept sending me an automated message containing the same words and what not. The words were we are sorry youre not happy with your experience and we are unable to look into your account more that is when asking for a refund by the way.

They said they cant do absolutely anything to refund me or get my food to me and I am really really annoyed at this. For starters it was a £15 order, its not so much about the money its mostly about the fact its my brothers 18th. He was looking forward to a bit of McDonalds to help cheer him up especially considering that there is a worldwide pandemic going on which is really frustrating too. So, I told uber eats support that this whole situation is just really ridiculous.

Like, if Im paying for food I expect to receive it. I can understand if theres on item missing but when its more or less the whole order... where have they gone wrong? And if I dont receive my food I would want a refund.

But Uber eats are not at all willing to do so. So yeah, this is really really poor customer service and the support is useless. They also told me, I had 4 orders previously and one had a refund on it. Which isnt the point.

If I order food I want it and if I dont get it I would like my money back. And this similar kind of situation has occurred before too, wouldnt be the first time.

Anyway, thats all for me to say, I really hope that this can inform some of you guys and give you a better understanding of what Uber eats is really like. Thank you for reading.

User's recommendation: Be careful and make sure you get all of your food.

Location: Nottingham, England