2.0

The delivery person gets to the front of an apartment community and says that he is at the front. I give him the gate code and he says that there is no box for the code.

I tell him that Ill walk to the front with the order. As Im on my way, he marks it as delivered and leaves my order on a bench in front of an apartment complex that was not even my apartment community. I tried to call him but the phone number that he has is disconnected and I text that he dropped it off in the wrong place. I then walk and find the community where he took a picture, and the food wasnt even left there.

When I walked the 10 minutes back home and called to complain. They offered me a refund.

While I appreciate that, this was not sufficient due to the inconvenience of waiting an hour for the bicycle delivery, poor communication, not getting the delivery, and having to walk around frustrated for 25 minutes. I would like to have someone reach out to resolve this properly.

User's recommendation: Bicycle rider delivery is not as reliable nor as quick. Calling customer care doesn’t seem to help.

Location: Miami, Florida